Time & Location
06 Aug 2023, 14:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
When a mother duck’s eggs hatch and one duckling looks different from all the rest, the other ducklings laugh and make fun of him. The awkward little bird sets off on his own and is met with hecklers, hunters, and cruel weather.
Come and help him along on his journey, filled with live music, puppetry and colourful characters. Will the ugly duckling find his place in the world and discover true happiness? Bring along your friends and family, to enjoy this wonderful open-air, family musical!
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance starts at 14:30, doors open at 14:00. Run time is 1 hour.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. These are ordered directly to your seat via a QR code that you're given at box office. No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- Hot food will also be available to purchase from the gardens before heading into the venue.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Included one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers to keep you cosy.
This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.