Volunteering at St Luke’s is all about you.
Whether you want to try something new, apply existing expertise, or pass on what you know, there’s something here for everyone.
Learn, share, inspire.
Some of the ways in which
you can get involved:
• Gardening • Landscaping • Carpentry • Construction
• General repairs and maintenance • Surveying
• Heritage preservation • Historical research
• Media • Photography • Filmmaking
• Marketing • Graphic design • Arts
• Wellbeing • Religious studies and activities
• Events • Administration
This is not an exhaustive list, if there’s somewhere in particular
you want to contribute, or skills you want to apply let us know!
THE MEMORIAL GARDEN
Transforming the garden on Leece Street into a beautiful and reflective space, in memory of those no longer with us.
(Horticulture, carpentry, photography, landscaping, design)
20TH CENTURY CHAPEL
Creating a freestanding structure within the north-east vestry of St Luke’s, and assisting resident artist Tony Phillips in the application of plaster and murals.
(Carpentry, Construction, photography, landscaping, filmmaking)