Time & Location
28 Oct 2022, 18:00 – 19:30
St Luke's Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
A musical reimagining of one of Oscar Wilde’s most beloved stories, The Canterville Ghost: The Musical features an original score and soundtrack. When a modern American family moves into an old English manor house, the resident spook determines to scare them off.
Instead, the family proves immune to his tactics and turn the tables on the ghost, tormenting Sir Simon in a hilarious tale that’s also heartfelt and poignant. This family friendly comic ghost story is suitable for all – with slapstick comedy, hilarious performances from memorable characters and plenty of heartfelt moments.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email email@example.com
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends, please arrive together.
- Door time is listed, show starts half an hour after.
- We are an open-air venue so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring jackets, coats or blankets to keep you cosy.
- Hot and alcoholic beverages will be available
- The venue grounds are uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site!Weather Policy This event can take place in light / medium wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then this event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary