Silent Disco with Our Kids Social
Join Our Kids Social for the ultimate silent disco in this epic venue in the heart of Liverpool! Dust off your dancing shoes and get ready for good family fun on 19th April.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2022, 10:15 – 11:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Join Our Kids Social for the ultimate silent disco in this epic venue in the heart of Liverpool! Dust off your dancing shoes and get ready for good family fun on 19th April. We have two channels of music for you to enjoy - it’s kids’ pop vs adults’ guilty pleasures in the most ultimate of surroundings at St Luke’s. Will it be George Ezra or Blondie? Encanto or Candi Staton? You get to decide what to listen to - and if you don’t like the tunes, you can just flip the channel.
We will have dance floor challenges, props and games. Plus bubbles, fancy dress and the ultimate OKS dance off - adults vs kids! Finally you can pre-book a packed lunch for your child for £3.50 to be collected after the event. There will also be snacks available to purchase for adults and children on the day from Bombed Out Church's Cafe.
This event is 10.30-11.30 with doors opening from 10.15
Packed lunch includes a choice of sandwich, crisps, fruit, snack and a bottle of water.
Our silent discos are aimed at children aged 5-10 and their families but all ages are welcomed and pre-walkers, go free just make sure you register them for a ticket.
- It is the responsibility of parents to stay with their children at all times.
- Adults will not be allowed to come to the social unless accompanied by children!
- There will be qualified first aiders on site at all times.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event will be hosted under a clear-roof marquee within the Bombed Out Church, however please do still remember to dress for the weather.
- Hot and cold beverages will be available (alcoholic after 12pm).
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- Face coverings are not mandatory; however we welcome the use of them.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.
- There is no parking at the venue, however there is street parking and car parks within walking distance of the venue. Please do so responsibly and please be mindful of our neighbours.
- There will be very limited space for buggy and pram storage. We advise bringing a baby carrier or sling for pre-walkers.