Romancing the Harp: Keziah Thomas
Enjoy a Valentine's night to remember under the stars with harpist Keziah Thomas, featuring the top ten most romantic classical melodies ever written. Show starts at 18:30, with doors opening at 17:45
Time & Location
14 Feb 2023, 17:45
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Enjoy a Valentine’s night to remember under the stars, featuring the top ten most romantic classical melodies ever written!
Following her beautiful performance at the Bombed Out Church in 2022, acclaimed harpist Keziah Thomas returns with more of her own stunning arrangements of music by Bernstein, Debussy, Mozart, Elgar and Vaughan-Williams.
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Performances start at 18:30, doors open at 18:00. Run time approx. 45 minutes.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Included one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers to keep you cosy.Weather Policy This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.