RESCHEDULED - LTF: Perfectly Frank
Liverpool Theatre Festival is back! Running from Thursday 20 July to Sunday 30 July 2023. An exciting jam-packed full program from theatre, to cabaret, to opera, musicals and family shows!
Time & Location
30 Jul 2023, 19:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Liverpool Theatre Festival is back and running during the school Summer holidays from Thursday 20 July to Sunday 30 July 2023. The new dates will mean that an exciting programme of daytime family shows can be included in the programme.
Last year the festival boasted its biggest and most diverse programme to date featuring variety and cabaret, comedy, opera, drama, musicals, family shows, and drag acts. Now organisers are continuing to build on the extensive choice of shows.
After proving to be such a hit with LTF audiences in 2021, Perfectly Frank returns to the LTF stage RESCHEDULED to Sunday 30th July at 7.30pm. Liverpool’s very own David Knopov keeps the swing of Sinatra alive throughout this show. The singer has entertained a global audience with his Sinatra act for more than 30 years, and is believed to be one of the most successful Frank Sinatra tributes in the business. He performed for the late Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II during the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and counts actors Bill Nighy and Dawn French amongst his celebrity fans.
Liverpool Theatre Festival was created by Liverpool theatre producer Bill Elms, who has worked in the theatre industry for more than 30 years.
Visit www.liverpooltheatrefestival.com for the latest news updates.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends / family, please arrive together.
- Show time is listed, doors open at least 30 minutes before the show starts.
- St Luke’s Bombed Out Church is an open-air venue, remember to dress for the weather.
- Hot and alcoholic beverages along snacks will be available, these are ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you’re given at box office.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- The venue has gender neutral portaloos onsite
- Entrance to St Luke’s Bombed Out Church is through the Garden Bar & Cafe