Vinyl traders will be rockin' up from 12pm - 5pm. Expect merchandise, cassettes and CDs too! Including spinning vinyl all day and a wide selection of drinks available from the BOC garden bar plus food available onsite.
Time & Location
26 Mar 2023, 12:00 – 17:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Vinyl traders will be BACK and rockin' up this March from 12pm - 5pm within the Bombed Out Church gardens! Including spinning vinyl all day and a wide selection of drinks available from the BOC garden bar plus hot food available.
- TICKET NOT REQUIRED - FREE ENTRY
- Vast selection of vinyls!
- CDs, cassettes and lots of merchandise
- An array of drinks & snacks available from the Garden Bar from boozy hot chocs, beer a variety of gins & more
- Hot food available
- Tunes from Groove & Grinds resident DJ
Please be advised that the Garden Bar only accepts card / Apple / Android pay.
Traders will accept a mixture of cash and card.