Merry Wives of Windsor
Shakespeare's Merry Wives of Windsor, suitable for ages 10 - 100! Filled with live music, comedy and fun for all the family. Performances start at 19:00, doors open at 18:30.
Time & Location
19 Aug 2023, 18:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Shakespeare's Merry Wives of Windsor, suitable for ages 10 - 100! Filled with live music, comedy and fun for all the family.
A story of marriage, wealth, jealousy and lies. Falstaff is down on his luck, so decides to restore his fortunes by seducing the wives of two wealthy merchants. The wives discover he sent them identical letters and take revenge by playing tricks on Falstaff when he comes calling. This comic humiliation of a foolish, would-be seducer is filled with live music and colourful characters.
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email email@example.com
-Performances start at 19:00, doors open at 18:30.With our Garden Bar & Cafe being open from 12:00. Run time is 2 hours, including an interval.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. These are ordered directly to your seat via a QR code that you're given at box office.No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- Hot food will also be available to purchase from the gardens before heading into the venue.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Included one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers to keep you cosy.
Weather Policy This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.