LTF: Magic Gareth - Level Up
Liverpool Theatre Festival is back! Running from Thursday 20 July to Sunday 30 July 2023. An exciting jam-packed full program from theatre, to cabaret, to opera, musicals and family shows!
Time & Location
26 Jul 2023, 13:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Liverpool Theatre Festival is back and running during the school Summer holidays from Thursday 20 July to Sunday 30 July 2023. The new dates will mean that an exciting programme of daytime family shows can be included in the programme.
Last year the festival boasted its biggest and most diverse programme to date featuring variety and cabaret, comedy, opera, drama, musicals, family shows, and drag acts. Now organisers are continuing to build on the extensive choice of shows.
Ahead of a run at the Edinburgh Fringe, Magic Gareth: Level Up will be at LTF on Wednesday 26 July at 1.30pm. Following on from the success of Magic Gareth’s Magic Eye show at last year’s Fringe, the magician is bringing a new production to Liverpool. This is a family magic show extravaganza, complete with a grumpy unicorn, games, and plenty of trickery and tomfoolery. Suitable for aged five upwards.
Liverpool Theatre Festival was created by Liverpool theatre producer Bill Elms, who has worked in the theatre industry for more than 30 years.
Visit www.liverpooltheatrefestival.com for the latest news updates.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends / family, please arrive together.
- Show time is listed, doors open at least 30 minutes before the show starts.
- St Luke’s Bombed Out Church is an open-air venue, remember to dress for the weather.
- Hot and alcoholic beverages along snacks will be available, these are ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you’re given at box office.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- The venue has gender neutral portaloos onsite
- Entrance to St Luke’s Bombed Out Church is through the Garden Bar & Cafe