Time & Location
28 Jul 2022, 19:30
St Luke's Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
A comedy about love in all its forms, this is Shakespeare's most poetic and colourful play by some distance. The King of Navarre and his friends swear an oath, to study, to discipline, and to keep away from all women and temptations of love, for three years. Just as they do so, the Princess of France arrives with her ladies-in-waiting.
Forced to camp outside the Kingdom because of the King's new oath and laws, the ladies toy with the men, who quickly become enamoured with their French counterparts. Games and trickery abound as the men try to win the love of the women, learning plenty about love and themselves in the process, before an unexpected ending....
- This event will be hosted under a marquee, however Bombed Out Church is an open-air venue with parts uncovered so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring clothing appropriate for the weather to keep you cosy.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email email@example.com
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends / family from a different booking, please arrive together.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Hot / cold and alcoholic beverages and snacks will be available, these are ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.