Time & Location
12 Feb, 13:00 – 14:15
St Luke's Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1, UK
About the Event
Come along to an afternoon Valentine's concert with the Liverpool String Quartet at St Luke's Bombed Out Church. This relaxing performance is not just for couples but for anyone with a romantic soul, so come on your own, with a friend or with loved ones, and enjoy an afternoon of good company and beautiful music by Tchaikovsky, Borodin, Elgar, Philip Glass and more.
Important Venue Info:
• Door time is shown, performance will start at 13:30, run time 45 minutes
• We are an open-air venue so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring jackets, coats, or blankets to keep you cosy.
• If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance, then please email email@example.com
• Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends, please arrive together.
• Hot and alcoholic beverages will be available, these can be ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
• Our bar is cashless, please bring a bank card / Apple / Google pay with you
• The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
• Hand sanitiser is located around the venue.
• We strongly advise face coverings when moving around the venue; however these are not mandatory when sat watching the film
• Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site!