Hoppy Easter Party with Jumping Jacks
Easter themed games, dancing, competitions, balloon modelling an even an appearance from Peter Rabbit & Teddy Bear, plus more!
Time & Location
15 Apr, 12:00 – 14:00
St Luke's Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Get ready for an egg-stra special day for all ages this Easter underneath Bombed Out Church’s clear-roof marquee! With Easter themed games, dancing, competitions with certificates, balloon modelling an even an appearance from Peter Rabbit and Teddy Bear, who love to pose for pics.
There’ll also be a glitter and tattoo bar for all the kids to get stuck into plus a lunch pack is included with each child ticket. You’ll be hopping mad not to join us and the Jumping Jacks team. For the adults, there’ll be a bar onsite serving hot, cold and alcoholic refreshments along with hot food available.
Jumping Jacks events sell quickly so book now to avoid disappointment!
Jumping Jacks have been delivering ticketed events since 2010 and our parties definitely impress as we love nothing more than welcoming you into our fun filled event.
DOORS OPEN: 11:45am ~ TIME: 12pm – 2pm
WHAT DOES THE CHILD TICKET INCLUDE?
• Special guest performers• Photo opportunities with a stunning backdrop & performers• Autographed certificate• Prizes• Non-stop disco entertainment• Popular party dances & competitions• Age appropriate, inclusive games & activities• Best costume competition• Themed unisex tattoo & glitter bar• Balloon modelling• Craft/colouring activity
FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
Child tickets include a filled food box. Refreshments will be on sale on the day of the event to purchase also.
Please note; if your child has an allergy, intolerance or other dietary requirements, you will need to contact Jumping Jacks at least seven days prior to this event by telephone to discuss. There will also be drinks and refreshments on sale at the event.
If your child has a Birthday within 7 days of our event, their ticket will be half price and you will also get a mention at the party, a gift & certificate given (proof will be required, please contact Jumping Jacks – details below).
- Adults must only attend the event if they are coming along with children.
- Children must be supervised at all times and not be left at the event or unattended at any time.
- Staff and guests at the party must be treated courteously and with respect as they will be focused on entertaining and some maybe in character throughout.
- There is no parking at the venue, however there is street parking and car parks within walking distance of the venue. Please do so responsibly and please be mindful of our neighbours.
- There will be very limited space for buggy and pram storage. We advise bringing a baby carrier or sling for pre-walkers.
- Food/drinks must not be brought into the party unless otherwise discussed with a venue team member prior to the event. Baby food/bottles are allowed.
- Bombed Out Church and Jumping Jacks reserve the right to refuse entry into the party and/or ask those attending to leave.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email email@example.com
- This event is hosted underneath a marquee, Bombed Out Church is an open-air venue with areas uncovered so please remember to dress for the weather.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- Face coverings are not mandatory; however we welcome the use of them, particularly when moving around the venue.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.