Easter Special Afternoon Tea
A delicious Easter themed Afternoon Tea featuring close-up magic, accompanied with a glass of bubbly on arrival and beautiful surroundings and more.
Time & Location
16 Apr 2022, 12:30 – 16:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Bombed Out Church in partnership with Cuthbert’s Bakehouse is delighted to bring to you a delicious Easter Special Afternoon Tea, featuring Michael Wolf providing up-close magic and a DJ throughout the day. The afternoon tea will be hosted underneath our renowned clear-roof marquee within the walls of the church. Catch up with the family or old friends for an Afternoon Tea tailored to all, there’ll also be photo opportunities capturing those special moments with your loved ones.
Accompanied with a glass of bubbly on arrival and beautiful surroundings, let us serve you a delicious choice of sandwiches, along with an array of cakes including easter decorated themed desserts. Rounded off with scones and clotted cream and a selection of Liverpool Teas from Liverpool Tea Warehouse.
There'll be a full range of gins from Liverpool Gin Company and Turncoat Gins plus further spirits, wine, beer, hot drinks (including our renowned boozy hot chocolates) and soft drinks, all ordered by QR code and delivered straight to your table.
For those of you with children, there'll be special Easter activity packs for the kids, and a storytelling session corner, plus sing songs bought to you by the Bookworm Players.
Please note; if you or anyone in your party has an allergy, intolerance or other dietary requirements, you will need to get in contact over on: email@example.com, no less than seven days before the event.
Please arrive from 12:30pm to be seated and served.
- This event is hosted underneath a marquee, Bombed Out Church is an open-air venue with areas uncovered so please remember to dress for the weather.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children must be supervised at all times and not be left at the event or unattended at any time.
- Food/drinks must not be brought into the event unless otherwise discussed with a venue team member prior to the event. Baby food/bottles are allowed.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- There is no parking at the venue, however there is street parking and car parks within walking distance of the venue. Please do so responsibly and please be mindful of our neighbours.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- Face coverings are not mandatory; however we welcome the use of them, particularly when moving around the venue.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.