Easter Egg Trail & Workshops
Workshops on: 1st, 2nd & 7th of April Easter Egg Hunt from: 1st April – 8th April (closed on Mon 3rd) Easter Bunny Visiting on 1st of April & Good Friday: 12PM – 3:30PM £2 entry per person (which includes materials for easter egg hunt and workshop)
Time & Location
02 Apr, 11:00 – 17:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
- No pre-booking required, walk-up only
Come take part in our fun Easter workshops for the whole family! Create origami chicks and take part in some colouring in with a Bombed Out Church easter themed design. Take your creations home and show the whole family!
Make sure to join in with our Easter Egg trail too within the walls of St Luke’s Bombed Out Church. Designed by local schools you’ll see all sorts of wonderful designs! Keep your eyes peeled and look out for designs which the Easter Bunny wants you to discover!
Follow our activity pack which’ll include dot to dot, colouring in, finding fun facts about the history of the church, an Easter word search and more!
We’re so excited that the Easter Bunny is also hopping into see us too on 1st of April & Good Friday from 12pm – 3:30pm! Make it egg-stra special and get your photo taken with them.
Don’t forget that the Bombed Out Church Garden Bar & Café will be open for the adults on Thurs - Sun (and Easter Monday)! Make sure to get a drink and soak up the rays, spring has sprung, the sun is here! Soft & hot drinks also available.
- Workshops will take place on: 1st, 2nd & 7th of April (12PM - 4PM)
- Easter Egg Hunt will take place from: 1st April – 8th April (11AM - 5PM), closed on Mon 3rd April.
- Easter Bunny Visit will take place on 1st of April & Good Friday: 12PM – 3:30PM
- £2 entry per person (which includes materials for easter egg hunt and workshop).