David Walliams - Bad Dad
Written by one of the UK’s most popular children’s authors- David Walliams, “Bad Dad” follows Frank and his father Gilbert as they struggle to escape the clutches of the local crime lord and clear Gilbert’s name. Doors 16:00, show starts at 16:30.
Time & Location
09 Jul 2023, 16:30 – 18:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Written by one of the UK’s most popular children’s authors- David Walliams, “Bad Dad” follows Frank and his father Gilbert as they struggle to escape the clutches of the local crime lord and clear Gilbert’s name.
Frank’s dad, Gilbert, wasn’t always considered a criminal. In fact, to Frank and the locals he was no other than the legendary ‘king of the track’, Gilbert the Great. That is, until a tragic accident puts a stop to his track-racing days. Feeling like he has gone ‘from hero to zero’, Frank’s father becomes tempted by the dark allure of life as a get-away driver.
This warm-hearted tale follows the highs and lows of a father and son relationship as they navigate their way through a world of crime, car chases and convicts!
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance start at 16:30, doors open at 16:00 with our Garden Bar & Cafe being open from 12:00. Run time is 2 hours including an interval.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. These are ordered directly to your seat via a QR code that you're given at box office.No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- Hot food will also be available to purchase from the gardens before heading into the venue.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Including one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; bring layers to keep you cosy and warm throughout the evening!
Weather Policy This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.