Cinema: Singin' in the Rain (1952)
To celebrate Valentines, Bombed Out Church are hosting an open-air cinema! Get cosy under the Liverpool sky with a much-loved classic. A beautifully charming place to spend Valentine’s.
Time & Location
11 Feb 2023, 17:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
To celebrate Valentine's, St Luke’s Bombed Out Church are hosting an open-air cinema!
Bring your partner and companions to St Luke’s Bombed Out Church and enjoy a film gem in the heart of Liverpool within a charming setting, tucked under a blanket!
You’ll be treated to a fully stocked bar from boozy hot drinks, beers, spirits, Prosecco, soft drinks and more along with an array of snacks, delivered straight to your seat! Hot food from burgers, chips and hotdogs will also be available to purchase.
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Film starts at 17:30, doors open at 17:00
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. These are ordered directly to your seat via a QR code that you're given at box office. No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- Hot food will also be available to purchase from the gardens before heading into the venue.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Included one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers along with blankets to get cosy under.
Weather Policy This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.