Bombed Out Cinema: Romeo & Juliet
Time & Location
About the Event
To celebrate Valentine's and LGBT+ History Month, St Luke’s Bombed Out Church are hosting an open-air cinema over the 10th, 11th, 12th & 14th of February!
Bring your partner and companions to St Luke’s Bombed Out Church and enjoy a film gem in the heart of Liverpool within a charming setting, tucked under a blanket!
You’ll be treated to a fully stocked bar from boozy hot drinks, beers, spirits, Prosecco, soft drinks and more along with an array of snacks, delivered straight to your seat! Tickets are on sale now!
Important Venue Info:
- Door time is shown, film will start at 18:30
- We are an open-air venue so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring jackets, coats, or blankets to keep you cosy.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends, please arrive together.
- Hot and alcoholic beverages will be available, these can be ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
- Our bar is cashless, please bring a bank card / Apple / Google pay with you.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitiser is located around the venue.
- We strongly advise face coverings when moving around the venue; however these are not mandatory when sat watching the film
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site!