Time & Location
24 Sept 2022, 13:30 – 25 Sept 2022, 15:00
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
William Shakespeare is stuck. Like, really stuck. Blank parchment stuck. He is trying to write a new masterpiece, and he has the weight of his company's eager return to the stage on his shoulders. What's more, on top of making the best sourdough bread ever, his rival Ben Jonson has a new play in the works... Not to worry, the Bard has an idea already!
Since he might need a bit more than that, he has decided to pick your brains and make sure this new show is the smash hit it is promising to be. Join the Bard for this solo show 'delivered to perfection' (Telegraph), for an ‘unforgettable theatrical experience' (Dame Helen Mirren, Patron) made up of classic monologues and plague quarantine travails.
Help Shakespeare write King Leonardo in this "irresistible*", “funny and moving, not to mention, immersive**" new play.
(*The Guardian), (**The Telegraph).
Doors: 13:30 | Starts: 14:00
- This event will be hosted open-air, please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring clothing appropriate for the weather to keep you cosy.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email email@example.com
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends / family from a different booking, please arrive together.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Hot / cold and alcoholic beverages and snacks will be available, these are ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.