Time & Location
23 Aug 2022, 19:30
Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Set in Hamburg in the aftermath of 9/11, Stephen Davismoon's Chamber Opera 'A Most Wanted Man', tells the tale of an innocent young man on the run from international security services wishing to prove his innocence, seek asylum and build a safe future, to heal others.
He seeks out an idealistic young lawyer to assist him in his search for the one man that can save him. It is a story of innocence in the face of overwhelming state power and where individual life destinies are altered forever.
The mysterious intrigue of the narrative, through a variety of digital technologies, will immerse the audience in ways seldom experienced before.
This work is realised with support from the Arts Council of England, BBC R&D and in parternship with Liverpool Hope University, Middle Tennessee State University, Heritage Opera and IMMIX Ensemble.
Doors 19:30 | Show Starts at 20:00
Important Venue Information:
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends / family from a different booking, please arrive together.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- We are an open-air venue so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring clothing appropriate for the weather to keep you cosy.
- Hot / cold and alcoholic beverages and snacks will be available, these are ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
- We are a cashless venue, card payments only.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- The venue has portaloos on site, including one access toilet.