A Midsummer Night's Dream
Transformed into a musical, translated into modern language, featuring magic, & hilarious slapstick comedy, this is a show the whole family will love. Doors open at 18:00, show starts at 18:30.
Time & Location
14 Jul 2023, 18:00 – 20:30
St Luke's Bombed Out Church, Leece St, Liverpool L1 2TR, UK
About the Event
Come and join Boxtree Productions this summer as they take on their most magical story to date.
This classic Shakespeare play has been transformed into a musical extravaganza and adapted into modern language, so that it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Young and old alike will enjoy the hilarious comedy characters, mischievous fairies, magical moments and fantastic original songs.
This fast-paced musical comedy will get you singing, laughing and dancing in your seats! So join us in the open-air for an experience that your whole family will be talking about for years to come.
IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION:
- If you require any wheelchair accessor any other assistance then please firstname.lastname@example.org
-Performance start at 18:30, doors open at 18:00 with our Garden Bar & Cafe being open from 16:00. Run time is 2 hours, including an interval.
- Seats are allocated on arrival, on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available. These are ordered directly to your seat via a QR code that you're given at box office. No food or drink purchased offsite is allowed.
- Hot food will also be available to purchase from the gardens before heading into the venue.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site! Included one access portaloo.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers to keep you cosy.Weather Policy This event can take place in wet weather conditions, if the weather is considered not to pose risk to the audience, tech or venue then the event will still take place. The venue will monitor the weather and notify customers via email with as much notice as possible if a reschedule or cancellation is absolutely necessary.